The Secret Ingredient is Always Cheese
– Marc Johns
I partnered up with Jana Foods to bring you this recipe for Mexican Tostadas by using their famous Gayo Azul Queso Blanco! Hormone-free and 100% delicious, this cheese pairs with pretty much anything, so to prep you for some Taco Tuesday ideas here’s a simple recipe you can whip up in less than 30 minutes!
The quickest recipe to kickstart Taco Tuesday.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cups pico de gallo
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz package of Gayo Azul Queso Blanco, shredded
- 10 corn tostadas (5 inches)
- Cook turkey over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet until no longer pink; drain.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook and stir for about 3 minutes or until onion is slightly tender.
- Stir in salsa, chili powder, cumin, and salt and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Assemble tostadas by spreading about 1/3 cup filling over shells.
- Top with shredded Gayo Azul Queso Blanco and Sour Cream
Do you have another unique recipe you like to make at home? Share in the comments below. Want to see more recipes? Check out more here!
Click here to follow me on Instagram!
WANT YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT TO BE FEATURED? SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND LET’S MAKE SOME MAGIC!