Crudos Fusion Art in Wynwood combines fresh ingredients and eclectic culinary traditions in their new one-of-a-kind menu. Marking its first location in the United States for the South American Fusion restaurant, Crudos’ colorful vibes and brightly-lit venue will have every foodie running for their cameras.
Here’s some of the creations by Chef Edixon Hernandez we had the pleasure of trying during our culinary tour of this new spot!
let’s start with something refreshing, shall we?
- Cloud pork belly: One of Crudos’ signature apps, this miso pork belly is topped with a gentle cloud of sweet cotton candy, complemented by a side of pickled cucumber and a dusting of crispy rice
- Tuna Pizza: This crispy tortilla is topped with fresh tuna, boursin, truffle oil, tobiko, and a delicious aji amarillo sauce
- Crudos Tuna Tartare: Besides the incredible presentation, this tartare is one of the best one we’ve tried, combining smoked tuna, hass avocado, tricolor quinoa, tobiko, and ponzu sauce
- Charred Octopus: Charred Octopus, Pickled, Cucumber, Fingerling Potatoes, Aji Amarillo Aioli
- Chicken Fried Rice: Chicken, Bok Choy, Carrots, Red Peppers, Ginger-Soy Sauce
- Geisha Cebiche: Corvina, Cilantro, Sweet Potato, Peruvian Corn
- Short Rib Buns: Pickled Cucumber, Micro Cilantro, Matcha Aioli
- Glazed Mushrooms: Soy Butter, Sesame Seeds, Scallions
- Seasonal Grilled Vegetables: Miso Basil Butter, Sesame Seeds
- Steak Noodles: Steak, Mushrooms, Haricot Vert, Scallions, Ginger-Soy Sauce
- Pork Belly Buns: Crispy Sweet Potato, Pico de Gallo, Cilantro Aioli
- New York Strip Steak: Japanese Marinade and Charred Spring Onions
*COMING SOON* Pig Wings!
WANT YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT TO BE FEATURED? SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND LET’S MAKE SOME MAGIC!